Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What a Haute Night!!!

Art lovers and fashionistas gathered with black & white film enthusiasts, clients, and colleagues to see what developed at the Wyndham Orange County Hotel last Friday night.  Literally.

 

Along with family and friends, several who battled the 405 Freeway from Los Angeles to San Diego – and some as far as San Francisco and Chicago, gathered with nearly 300 other gallery goers to view my premiere of Haute Couture photo collection:  Reflections of Fashion.

 

The fabulous evening was orchestrated by the hotel’s General Manager Tom Smalley, and his staff, who designed a wonderful venue to showcase my latest works. THANK YOU. 

 

In addition to some random party crashers, hunkering for the Chanel Martinis, was my new found friend and colleague David Esquire.  He was so kind to photograph my event and share his time (and shots) with me.  A riot of colour in a grey world is mouse-click worthy.  And the ever fashionable Sophie Mae knows what’s Haute.  She’s one of a kind and I appreciate her friendship.

 

Thank you all for sharing in such a special evening.  Tom and I are already planning our next extravaganza….keep in touch.

 


1 comment:

  1. I love this post! You are so amazingly talented and brilliant! Your kind words make me smile. I can't wait for your next event!

    <3 Miss Mae

    ReplyDelete